Therefore, we can ensure you that you’ve come to the proper spot if you’re one of those who wants to learn everything there is to know about the concluding chapter, which promises to be yet another adrenaline-pumping adventure. Due to the tremendous degree of reader curiosity, we have gathered all the pertinent information on the upcoming release, narrative, characters, and episodes, among other things. Here is all we know about You Season 5 release date on Netflix.
You Season 5 Release Date
The series was extended for a fifth and final season after the fourth season finished earlier this year on March 9, 2023, thanks to favourable reviews and devoted fans from all around the world. Since then, people have been speculating about whether or not the last season would be available for viewing on Netflix in 2023–2024. If you’re thinking the same thing, be assured that as of the time of writing, You Season 5’s official release date has not been established.
In contrast, it appears that the writers are taking their time to develop the scripts for the final chapter as the production of many shows has also been halted due to the ongoing 2023 WGA strike along with the 2023 SAG-AFTRA strike, which regrettably hasn’t reached any agreement for the production to commence effectively. This is good news for the fans who were concerned that the final season might have been rushed. Additionally, it’s predicted that the strikes will continue until October 2023!
Goodbye… YOU. Joe Goldberg will return for the fifth and final season of YOU in 2024. pic.twitter.com/1PIP0pRizK
— YOU (@YouNetflix) March 24, 2023
The new 2023–24 series might be delayed until autumn 2024, putting certain sophomore and bubble shows—even beyond broadcast—in jeopardy, as many recent reports have suggested an alternate release month, which is only likely to happen if, without a resolution or meaningful movement between AMPTP and WGA by October, the new 2023–24 series might be delayed until autumn 2024! Therefore, it seems unlikely that You Season 5 will debut in the remaining months of this year, let alone be a part of Netflix’s 2023–24 autumn streaming season in September 2023.
We apologise if this news is disappointing, but we must let you know that Netflix recently revealed in a teaser during Global Netflix’s Tudum fan event, which took place in Brazil in June 2023, that Joe Goldberg’s Bloody Tale’s concluding chapter will indeed return in 2024, as it was always intended to. Given that the fourth season is likewise anticipated for the same time period as the final season, we project that it may debut as early as February 2024.
You Season 5 Release Time
It is anticipated that the series will debut at the same time as every other Netflix original programme, which is 12:00 a.m. (PT) or 3:00 a.m. (ET). Interested viewers may also enable alerts to get updated on the release date of You Season 5 on Netflix. Fans should keep an eye on this subject, as we would also want to emphasise that this is merely speculation at this moment. The series will also have a global debut with several time zones for the international audience, allowing you to stream the programme concurrently with viewers across the world in the following time zones:
- Alaska: 11:00 p.m. AKDT the night before the release date
- Brazil: 4:00 a.m. BRT the morning of the release date
- Dubai, UAE: 11:00 a.m. GST the morning of the release date
- East Coast of the US: 3:00 a.m. ET the morning of the release date
- England: 7:00 am BST on the morning of the release date
- France: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Germany: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Hawaii: 9:00 p.m. HST the night before the release date
- India: 12:30 p.m. IST on the afternoon of the release date
- Israel: 9:00 a.m. IDT the morning of the release date
- Italy: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Japan: 4:00 p.m. KST the afternoon of the release date
- Midwest of the US: 2:00 a.m. CT on the morning of the release date
- Mountain time in the US: 1:00 a.m. MT the morning of the release date
- South Africa: 9:00 a.m. SAST the morning of the release date
- South Korea: 4:00 p.m. KST on the afternoon of the release date
- Spain: 8:00 a.m. CEST on the morning of the release date
- Sydney, Australia: 5:00 p.m. AEST on the afternoon of the release date
- West Coast of the US: 12:00 a.m PT the morning of the release date