Gordon Ramsay is making a significant mark on Fox this season with not one, but two shows, and another one on the horizon. The eighth season of Kitchen Nightmares is set to return, accompanied this fall by the twenty-second season of Hell’s Kitchen.
Ramsay has been a longstanding fixture on Fox, with an impressive twenty-two seasons of Hell’s Kitchen under his belt. Additionally, he can look forward to Next Level Chef season 3, slated for either midseason or spring.
Here’s what we know about the upcoming season 8 of Kitchen Nightmares:
The next episode of Kitchen Nightmares season 8 is scheduled to air on Mondays at 8 pm ET/PT on Fox. It shares the evening with the second season of Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test, which airs at 9 pm ET/PT. New episodes will be available for streaming the following day on Hulu.
Please take note of a schedule update for October 23 and 30: There will be no new episode of Kitchen Nightmares season 8 on October 23 or October 30. This is due to Game 7 of MLB’s ALCS on Monday, October 23, and the World Series taking place on October 30. The next new episode of Kitchen Nightmares will air on Monday, November 6.
Currently, there is no confirmed UK premiere date. However, once it becomes available, we’ll provide you with the details.
Here’s a rundown of the episodes for Kitchen Nightmares season 8:
1. Episode 1: “Bel Aire”
– Gordon Ramsay intervenes to help two brothers resolve their emotional conflicts in order to rescue their cherished family restaurant.
2. Episode 2: “Bask 46”
– In this episode, Gordon Ramsay steps in to assist a New Jersey couple whose six-month-old gastropub faces jeopardy due to a fiery head chef and a dysfunctional menu.
3. Episode 3: “In the Drink”
– Gordon Ramsay takes on the challenge of revitalizing a country club restaurant located at one of New Jersey’s busiest golf courses. Despite the absence of an owner, Ramsay endeavors to breathe new life into the establishment and rejuvenate its lackluster menu.
4. Episode 4: “Da Mimmo”
– Gordon Ramsay turns his attention to a struggling New Jersey Italian restaurant that, despite being open for only six months, is on the brink of financial ruin. Da Mimmo was a passion project for a retired mother to embark on with her three sons, but Gordon is compelled to step in when two of the sons fail to take the business seriously.
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Plot
Chef Gordon Ramsay embarks on a mission to aid struggling restaurants all over the United States in turning their fortunes around. Ramsay meticulously evaluates the challenges each establishment faces, ranging from unsanitary conditions to unproductive or inexperienced staff, and seeks out effective solutions. Alongside his team, Ramsay gives each eatery a fresh makeover and updates the menu as necessary. While Ramsay’s ultimate objective is to make the visited restaurants popular and profitable, it ultimately falls on the proprietors to heed his advice and transform their business nightmares into American dreams.
Cast of Kitchen Nightmares Season 8:
Gordon Ramsay returns as the host of Kitchen Nightmares, providing personal mentorship to the business owners in need. He also serves as one of the executive producers of the series. Ramsay, renowned for his hit series Hell’s Kitchen, is one of the most globally recognized celebrity chefs. Though his trademark no-nonsense demeanor may instill fear in competitors, beneath the gruff exterior lies a chef who actively supports the culinary community.
How to Watch Kitchen Nightmares Season 8
Kitchen Nightmares season 8 airs on Fox, which is typically included with most cable providers. If you’ve transitioned away from traditional cable, you can access the channel through live TV streaming services like FuboTV, Hulu Plus Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.